COMMUNITY GUIDELINESLast updated May 8th 2023
DIBA is committed to shaping the future of the digital art economy on the principles of decentralized and inclusive empowerment. With this freedom comes responsibility, and we expect our community to maintain a respectful space for all.
Our goal is to expand access to art and technology, and we believe that this new world is only possible with the help of everyone's stories and contributions.
We strive to create a welcoming environment that empowers all creators, collectors, and participants in our community. To ensure that the platform is a positive and safe space, DIBA upholds the following guidelines:
We welcome people and ideas from all backgrounds, genders, generations, and geographies. DIBA is an inclusive, multicultural, LGBTQIA+ supportive community and we expect everyone to treat each other with kindness.
Avoid hate speech and violence
Do not post content or comments that incite violence or hate. Words and actions should be thoughtful and should not create harm.
Do not illegally use content.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of others and do not use anyone else's copyrighted or otherwise proprietary work without permission.Additionally, do not use artwork in a commercial context without explicit permission from the creator.
- Creating a UDA that represents someone else's work without their permission is not allowed, and sharing work in a hateful or intolerant manner is also not tolerated.
- As a community-driven platform, we value and encourage active participation. If you come across any content or behavior that violates our community guidelines, please report it to us at [email protected]. Your feedback and suggestions are also welcome, as they help us improve our platform and create a better experience for everyone.
- You can also contribute to our community by sharing your unique creations on our Open Marketplace or submitting them for consideration on our Curated Marketplace through our Artist Submission Form. If you have a passion for discovering and promoting emerging artists, you can curate your own drop of artists you wish to see on DIBA's Curated Marketplace by using our Curation Submission Form.. Stay up-to-date on the latest news, events, and discussions by following us on Twitter, Discord, Instagram, and Telegram. We value the feedback and insights of our community members, and actively listen to your suggestions in order to make DIBA the best platform it can be.
- Do not share your personal and confidential information, especially your password and seed phrase. Keep your sensitive information safe to prevent unauthorized access to your account and assets.
- Be aware of scams. Verify the authenticity of profiles you are transacting with, and only engage with trustworthy individuals. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Do not click on suspicious links or take advice from accounts that are sent outside of official Diba channels. Only trust information from official sources and be cautious of phishing attempts.
- Carefully read through each step of your transactions to ensure that your assets are being sent and received where you want them to be. Double-check all details and confirm that you are interacting with the correct address or profile.
- By following these guidelines, we can create a vibrant community that is respectful, diverse, and empowering for everyone involved.